- You may work with the caterers to decide what will be done to celebrate National School Lunch Week.
- One idea is lucky tray days. Put a sticker on the bottom of random lunch trays and the student who receives that tray can pick from a prize box.
- Since the theme is “LEVEL UP” perhaps playing music during lunch.
- Maybe a drawing/coloring contest with the theme of healthy school lunch. Winners from each grade receive a prize or a special privilege.
- Preparing Bulletin boards for this week with the LEVEL UP Theme
- Morning Announcements for menu and National School LunchActivities
- Sending Wednesday Mail flyer /School Reach Email
- Posting good pics on Schools Social Media Accounts
- Social Media Snapshot cardboard for students
- You may get PTO involvement for lunchactivities
The open enrollment period for new Harmony Public Schools students is approaching fast.
Open Enrollment for campuses statewide begins Nov. 1 and continues through Feb. 10 for students wishing to enroll for the Fall 2019 semester.
What is Harmony?
Harmony Public Schools is a system of exceptional PreK-12 college-preparatory charter schools in Texas, specializing inScience, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM).
Harmony has 56 schools in communities across Texas, including Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso and in neighborhoods everywhere in between. Click here to find a campus near you.
What comes with a Harmony Public Schools education?
The Harmony Public Schools system is frequently recognized as one of the best school systems in Texas for its well-rounded curriculum with a special emphasis on STEM education.
In 2018, six of districts received ‘A’ ratings from the Texas Education Agency on its annual state accountability ratings. The TEA also found that all of Harmony’s campuses earned a “Met Standard” rating in its 2018 STARR testing.
Harmony also has a 100 percent college acceptance rate system-wide among our graduating seniors.
What is our enrollment process?
Open enrollment for Harmony Public Schools statewide begins Nov. 1 and continues through Feb. 10. Our application and instructions for submission can be found online or at any of our campus offices. In the event the number of qualified applicants exceeds the maximum enrollment at any campus, a lottery is held at the end of February to fairly fill the available openings.
Find out more …
To find out more about our admissions process, including information about selection process and required application materials, please visit harmonytx.org/admissions.php
Build a career at Harmony Public Schools
We are now accepting applications for certified ESL and Bilingual Teachers.
Every Campus Received a “Met Standard” Rating!
The Seven Harmony Districts Received six “A”s and one “B” Rating:
Dear Parents, We want to notify you that the lunch applications are going to be ready on August 01, 2018.
Please go to schoolcafe.com in order to fill out a application, if you are a existing parent, please log in and re-apply again for this new school year 2018-2019. If you are a new parent please create a new account, make sure you choose HARMONY PS HOUSTON SOUTH as our school district.
It is important that you apply before the first day of school, in order to avoid any negative lunch balance.
If you have any questions, please contact our school at 713-729-4400 or email our lunch clerk at email@example.com.
Parents/Guardians, We are extending the sale for the school supply packs through 8/15, please make your purchase by clicking here our school code ID is HAR617
Thursday, August 9 – 9 AM to 5 PM at HSS-Houston
During orientation, parents will be able to:
- Meet our dedicated staff
- Purchase uniforms and order spirit shirts**
- Submit any missing documents and update contact information
- Complete medical records and lunch forms
- Receive information on Skyward and school policies, procedures, dismissal
**Only checks, money orders or credit card payments will be accepted.
el Jueves 9 de agosto de 9 AM a 5 PM en nuestra escuela HSS-Houston.
Durante la orientación, los padres podrán:
- Conocer a nuestro dedicado personal
- Comprar uniformes y ordenar camisas para usar los viernes **
- Presentar los documentos que le hagan falta como Staar y las calificaciones mas recientes. Puede actualizar la información de contacto
- Registros médicos y formularios de almuerzo. Podra recibir información sobre Skyward y las reglas de la escuela, tabien los procedimientos de la hora de salida,
** Estaremos aceptando paga solo de cheques, money orden o tarjeta de crédito/debito.
Kindergarten Supplies List
Grade 3 Supplies List
Grade 4 Supplies List
Grade 5th thru 8th Supplies List